Tax Automation Consultant
Ambitious, energetic Tax Automation consultant pursuing an International career? If yes, continue!
About the role
As part of Tytho, a team of passionate international go-getters, you will work with prestigious multinational clients – advising them on best practices for configuring and managing VAT in SAP systems, and in Tax engines – and be challenged by global projects. We want our Tax Automation consultant to design and configure unique Tax Technology software solutions that enable our clients to take charge of their VAT. Solutions that cover VAT determination, conducting client implementations, and training projects.
This is a chance to join a diverse team with a global footprint, developing solutions whilst working on ground-breaking Tax Automation projects.
- Conduct system reviews for our clients with respect to VAT, SUT and GST;
- Gather and translate business requirements into sustainable ERP solutions, ensuring complex supply chains are correctly reflected in the ERP to facilitate accurate Tax determination;
- Assist with project scoping;
- Design, build, document, test (SAP, FI, MM, SD) and go-live of the solution;
- Provide support to our clients;
- Train clients on Tax Automation solutions;
- Participate as Subject Matter Expert in sales cycles, in the proposal process with the client and supporting the development of business cases;
- Develop or maintain a knowledge of other ERP systems than SAP.
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience of which at least 3 years in VAT and SAP;
- Excellent understanding of business processes and how these need to be reflected in an ERP system;
- Eager to learn about various ERP systems and Tax systems like Vertex and Onesource (Sabrix);
- Excellent client service skills & effective team-working skills;
- Accurate and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Pro-active work mentality;
- Degree level education in relevant area;
- Fluent in English.
- Starting date: January 2017
- Location: You can join either our Rotterdam (Headquarters - NL) or London (UK) office, depending on your location;
- This is a fulltime position (40 hours per week);
- Excellent wages in line with branch standard;
- 30 days of annual leave allowance;
- Great career development opportunities.
Tytho was established in 2011 as a small team of dedicated Tax and IT professionals with a dream of helping our clients to reach their full potential. As an international firm, we have assembled a versatile team of Consultants located around the world.
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Tytho supports your ambitions to further develop your knowledge on complex supply chains and Tax Automation through our culture of knowledge sharing, on the job experience, and internal training opportunities.
At Tytho, we strive to challenge and stimulate each other, as well as encouraging people to take on new tasks. Tytho celebrates its belief in a good work/life balance. We believe in working hard, until it’s time to play.
For more information visit www.tytho.com
How to apply
Please direct your resume and covering letter to our Recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any enquiries please contact Nathalie at T: +31-(0)10-2052510.