Tax Engine Consultant
This position is ongoing.
Survey results indicate that the increasing tax burden is one of the most important concerns of CEOs1. Over the last two decades, supply chains of multinational enterprises have become increasingly complex, which has affected the complexity of tax structures.
Consequently, ensuring tax compliance across these supply chains has become more challenging also. Tax automation can relieve multinational enterprises from the increasing tax burden by simplifying complex tax decisions.
Tytho offers intelligent solutions for automating indirect taxes like VAT, Sales Tax and HST/GST. We provide and implement customized automation solutions within supply chains. To arrive at a good solution, our team of specialist consultants start with gathering requirements throughout all disciplines of the supply chain. This means that within these complex environments we get to see and do it all!
Our consultants are passionate, intelligent and most of all: analytical. We consider these ingredients to be a crucial part of our success, as asking the right questions is the only way of building a solution to answer our client’s needs. This formula has proven successful, and Tytho is growing fast.
As our new Tax Engine Consultant, you will be part of one or multiple project teams. This is a permanent position, for a Europe-based consultant. If you are an ambitious professional who is keen to explore new disciplines, this will be a great opportunity to grow and be successful.
- Provide IT consulting to external clients and internal project teams;
- Realize and optimize clients’ Indirect Tax processes in ERP;
- Provide technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of Tax Automation solutions by:
- Requirements gathering and scoping of the project;
- Configure, build, document, test and go-live of the solution;
- Build interface between ERP and Tax engine software;
- Provide maintenance, support and training to our clients;
- Contribute to internal product development through Tytho’s R&D environment, designing and building standardized solutions in ERP and Tax Engine software;
- Participate as Subject Matter Expert in sales cycles, during the proposal process with the client and supporting the development of business cases;
- Actively contribute to Tytho’s knowledge base by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from projects.
Required knowledge and experience
- Previous experience installing, integrating, and/or maintaining Tax engine software with ERP;
- Advanced knowledge of OneSource/Sabrix, Vertex and/or Taxware;
- Good understanding of European Tax functionality;
- Combination of Indirect Tax, implementation and Consulting experience;
- Profound technical or functional knowledge and good understanding of business;
- Able and willing to travel internationally;
- Fluent in English.
- This is a position for 32-40 hours’ a week;
- Starting date: ongoing
- Location: Europe;
- Excellent wages in line with branch standard, including bonus, pension benefits and business travel expenses;
- 30 days’ of annual leave allowance;
- Great career development opportunities.
Tytho was established in 2011 as a small team of dedicated Tax and IT professionals with a dream of helping our clients to reach their full potential. As an international firm, we have since assembled a versatile team of Consultants located around the world.
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Tytho supports your ambitions to further develop your knowledge on complex supply chains and Tax Automation through our culture of knowledge sharing, on the job experience, and internal training opportunities.
At Tytho, we strive to challenge and stimulate each other, as well as encouraging people to take on new tasks. For example, we regularly schedule knowledge sharing sessions with both client-specific and general focus, on new software releases and the sharing of best practices. We welcome input on topics for these sessions, and work on connecting consultants to subject matter experts within our network.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work within Tytho’s SAP environment, gaining practical experience and testing your own solutions. As a team member on our global projects, you will be exposed to a great variety of (organizational) cultures, disciplines and professionals, .
Tytho celebrates its belief in a good work/life balance. We believe in working hard, until it’s time to play. Even though a lot your work will be done from your home office, you will always enjoy the feeling of support and friendship that comes along with being part of a tight-knit company. We actively seek out opportunities to gather our team, and always welcome a visit to our office in Rotterdam!
How to apply
Please direct your resume and covering letter to Nathalie Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any inquiries, please contact her!
M: +31(0)639 776 276.