Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
Do you have a passion for technology? And are you looking for an opportunity to develop innovative tools and SAP Add-On solutions that meet the requirements of the largest Multinational Enterprises? Then we have an opportunity that meets your ambitions.
About the role
As part of our Research & Development team, you will be responsible for developing ABAP enabled solutions of high technical and functional quality. You will participate in all phases of product development, including functional/technical design, build, test and maintenance & support. By working together with our Solution Architects as well as various stakeholders and disciplines, you ensure that Tytho can deliver best in class ABAP enabled SAP products and solutions.
The role will also entail some basis consultancy. We have a system landscape with SAP ECC on traditional database and on SAP ECC on HANA database. Both systems have Development and Quality environments in which we develop and maintain our products. Best in class Release Management is crucial to sustainable and reliable system landscapes and products.
Tytho is an official SAP Partner specializing in Tax Automation, serving Multinational Enterprises across the globe. We have offices in Rotterdam, London and New York. Our team can be described as an international group of people, who are passionate about their profession. We are a growing organization, often described as vibrant and flexible, with excellent opportunities for career development.
- Technically specify and develop high quality ABAP enabled configurable solutions;
- Collaborate with Solution Architect, Consultants and various stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical designs;
- Challenge business requirements and functional designs to improve the quality and sustainability of our ABAP enables solutions (Add-Ons);
- Technically be responsible for and “own” the ABAP enabled solutions to safeguard the quality and operability over time;
- Participate in knowledge transfer and sparring sessions;
- Able to do peer reviews within teams and guide other team members.
- Over 5 years of experience with ABAP development related to SAP FI, SD and MM modules;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, work easily with people from different disciplines;
- Good understanding of Business Processes, such as Order To Cash and Procure to Pay;
- Proficient in working with BAPI’s, BADI’s, RFCs, IDOCs, User Exits, Enhancement points, and the Enhancement Framework;
- Experience in all phases of development, including design, build, test and support;
- SAP Basis consultancy and Release Management skills to help maintain our system landscape are highly appreciated;
- Experience with SAP Business Workflow;
- Fluent in English language.
- Recruitment closing date: 23rd April 2017;
- Starting date: ASAP;
- Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands;
- This is a position for 40 hours a week;
- Excellent wages in line with branch standard;
- 30 days of annual leave allowance;
- Limited travel may be required;
- Great career development opportunities.
Tytho was established in 2011 by a team of dedicated Tax and IT professionals with a dream of helping our clients to reach their full potential. As an international firm, we have assembled a versatile team of consultants located around the world. Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Tytho supports your ambitions to further develop your knowledge on complex Supply Chains and Tax Automation through our culture of knowledge sharing, on the job experience, and internal training opportunities.
At Tytho, we strive to challenge and stimulate each other, as well as encouraging people to take on new tasks. Tytho celebrates its belief in a good work/life balance. We believe in working hard, until it’s time to play.
For more information visit www.tytho.com
How to apply
Please direct your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any enquiries please contact Marlene Sansua at T: +31-(0)10-2052510.