SAP SD Pricing Consultant
This position is ongoing.
Have you ever wondered why Supply Chain Managers consider their job “the sexiest job in the world”? Smooth interaction between production, distribution, and sales is considered the backbone of a company’s success. However, over the last two decades supply chains of multinational enterprises have become increasingly complex. Consequently, ensuring Tax compliance across these supply chains has become more challenging also. Here is where the specialists of Tytho come in.
About the role
Tytho specializes in Tax automation solutions of all Indirect Taxes like VAT, Sales Tax and HST/GST. Tax automation does not sound like a sexy branch at all, but we beg to differ. We provide and implement customized automation solutions within supply chains. To come to a good solution, our team of specialist Consultants start with gathering requirements throughout all disciplines of the supply chain. This means that within these complex environments we get to see and do it all. Our Tax automation solutions bring a supply chain to the next level. Now what’s sexier than that?
Our Consultants are passionate, intelligent and most of all: curious. We consider these ingredients to be a crucial part of our success, as asking the right questions is the only way of building a solution to answer our client’s needs.
This formula has proven successful, and Tytho is growing fast. For this reason, we are looking to employ a SAP SD Pricing Consultant to join our Netherlands-based team.
In this role you will be part of one or multiple project teams. With our clients located globally, international travel (up to 30%) is part of the job.
This will be a great opportunity for an ambitious professional who is eager to grow and be successful. Tytho helps Consultants to further specialize in Tax automation through learning on the job, knowledge sessions and training. The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced SAP SD and Pricing Consultant (5+ years) who is enthusiastic about further developing his or her knowledge and expertise on complex supply chains and Tax automation.
- Translate business requirements into intelligent SAP solutions, ensuring complex supply chains are correctly reflected in SAP to facilitate accurate Tax determination;
- Participate as Subject Matter Expert in sales cycles, in the proposal process with the client and supporting the development of business cases;
- Requirements gathering or scoping of the project;
- Configure, build, document, test (end-to-end AR and AP) and go-live of the solution;
- Provide maintenance and support to our clients;
- Assist clients with realizing and optimizing their Indirect Tax processes in SAP;
- Train clients on Tax Automation solutions;
- Participate in (internal) product development projects to design and build standardized solutions in SAP.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with configuration of SAP SD with a strong focus on Pricing and integration with MM, LE;
- Several full cycle SAP SD implementations;
- Excellent understanding of business processes and how these need to be reflected in SAP;
- Fluent in English;
- Eager to learn about Tax, systems like TR Onesource (Sabrix), Vertex and different ERP systems;
- Ability and willingness to travel (internationally) up to 30%;
- This is a position for 32-40 hours’ a week;
- Starting date: ongoing
- Location: Netherlands (Rotterdam);
- Excellent wages in line with branch standard, including bonus, 30 days’ of annual leave allowance, pension benefits and business travel expenses;
- Great career development opportunities;
- International travel may be required on an as-needed basis.
Tytho was established in 2011 as a small team of dedicated Tax and IT professionals with a dream of helping our clients to reach their full potential. As an international firm, we have assembled a versatile team of Consultants located around the world. ‘
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Tytho supports your ambitions to further develop your knowledge on complex supply chains and Tax Automation through our culture of knowledge sharing, on the job experience, and internal training opportunities.
At Tytho, we strive to challenge and stimulate each other, as well as encouraging people to take on new tasks. For example, we regularly schedule knowledge sharing sessions with both client-specific and general focus, on new software releases and the sharing of best practices. We welcome input on topics for these sessions, and work on connecting Consultants to Subject Matter Experts within our network.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work within Tytho’s SAP environment, gaining practical experience and testing your own solutions. As a team member on our global projects, you will be exposed to a great variety of (organizational) cultures, disciplines and professionals.
Tytho celebrates its belief in a good work/life balance. We believe in working hard, until it’s time to play. Even though a lot your work will be done from your home office, you will always enjoy the feeling of support and friendship that comes along with being part of a tight-knit team. We actively seek out opportunities to gather as a team, and always welcome a visit to our office in Rotterdam!
How to apply
Please direct your resume and covering letter to Nathalie Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any enquiries please contact Nathalie at T: +31-(0)10-2052510 M: +31(0)639 776 276.