IT Project Manager (ERP)
This position is ongoing.
Do you want to bring your career to the next level? We believe that good project management is key to delivering successful results and gaining a competitive edge. If you are looking for further growth and have an entrepreneurial mindset, Tytho has an interesting opportunity for you.
In Tytho you will find a young and dynamic company with a warm family culture. As a IT Project Manager (ERP) you will manage multinational project teams for client organizations as well as the internal organization. If change management and organizational processes make you tick, this will be a great opportunity!
You will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating one or several internal and external projects. Building and managing the resources of the project team, reporting to steering committee, and ensuring quality control and change management throughout the project(s) are key to this position.
With our clients located globally, international travel (up to 30%) is part of the job.
Tytho is a highly specialized organization, designing and implementing sustainable indirect tax automation solutions at our well-established clients with a global footprint.
- Manage projects from project scoping to closure according to defined quality, budget and timeline. In detail some of the core aspects include:
- Report on and be accountable for project results to internal organization and client;
- Work with client project manager and stakeholders to complete project business requirements gathering, conceptual design, detailed design, realization and go-live phases of the project;
- Organize, manage and lead interdisciplinary workshops;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team member and stakeholder;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms;
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to the project client and internal organization;
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis;
- Develop project documentation standard and ensure all project documentation is completed in time, and safely archived.
- College or University degree in business or related field;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing internal and external IT (ERP) projects in an international environment;
- PM certifications are an asset;
- Demonstrated leadership in managing and influencing people;
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities;
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments;
- No Tax knowledge is required. Affinity with Taxes and or the willingness to learn is a must;
- Fluent in English.
- Starting date: ongoing
- Location: Netherlands (Rotterdam);
- This is a position for 32-40 hours’ a week;
- Excellent wages in line with branch standard;
- 30 days’ of annual leave allowance;
- Great career development opportunities.
With more than 60 years’ of combined business experience, the Tax Automation experts at Tytho offer customized advice and services to assist businesses with their international Indirect Tax determination and compliance.
Through strategic advice, software knowledge and applied expertise, Tytho creates simple solutions to complex Tax concerns. Whether a company needs short-term support or long-term sustainability, Tytho is a unique partner that will apply logic to achieve comprehensive results.
The experts at Tytho came together to solve the major issues they encountered while at work in the field. They discovered that when IT and Tax expertise come together, the most efficient, intelligent and innovative solutions are the result.
How to apply
Please direct your resume and covering letter to Nathalie Jansen at Nathalie.Jansen@Tytho.com.
If you have any inquiries please contact Nathalie by e-mail or at:
M: +31(0)639 776 276.